Saturday, December 6, 2014

December Daily - Days 4 - 6

I am managing to keep up to date so far, which surprises me since I am so busy at work! I am really enjoying the process so far and although it took me a few days to get in to the swing and feel of my album, I am now beginning to really like how it is coming together.

Day 4 focussed on everything I have got going on at work. I took a photo of all of the children's Christmas gifts lined up ready to be wrapped and packaged in to bags. I also took a photo of some of the work I have been proof reading and printing. I used the gold number 4 from the kit and did a small amount of embellishment on the corner of the large photo.



Day 5 was all about making Christmas biscuits, which is a big deal for me since I hardly bake. I have left the back of the number 4 showing through. Not sure if I will leave it like that or not. I added in a small pocket which holds a print out of the recipe I used. Then I just had photos with small embellishments from the Ali Edwards kit. 





Day 6 was a busy one, so there were lots of photos. I decided to print straight on to the photos about my morning activities and then I included smaller photos from my work Christmas party. I placed the silver Christmas cheer tag right on top of the page protector. 



Hope you have all enjoyed your first December weekend!





2 comments:

  1. These pages look great. The baking photos look so good, I will have to get some this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great do your biscuits look? And I love the photo of the rolling pin in action. :)

    ReplyDelete